Medical Qigong Practitioner Certificate Course (Clinical)
The Medical Qigong Practitioner Course (clinical) is run from the UK College of Medical Qigong in Staffordshire and London. If you want to set up a clinic or share with groups to support medical conditions then you need to be on the Medical Qigong Practitioner Certificate for Clinical consisting of Part 1 - Certificate and Part 2 Diploma.
- Prerequisite to begin the Medical Qigong Practitioner Course: you must have attended and completed our one day Ren Wu Zang course (see workshops). You will be able to evaluate Excess and Deficient Patterns from a Chinese Medicine Perspective. Equally, you will be a Western Medicine Practitioner with the ability to diagnose medical conditions.
- The Medical Qigong Practitioner course consist of 6 modules which are taught one weekend per month. Saturday: 10.00am – 5.00pm and Sunday 9.00am – 4.00pm.
- Overview: Teachings integrate both theoretical and physical activities throughout, including Nei Gong. Concepts such as Yin and Yang, the Five Elements and Daoism are taught in relation to health. 20 prescriptive exercises are discussed and demonstrated in depth so that students learn to live harmoniously with their environment and the Five Seasons. Teachings from The Tao Te Ching and the Yellow Emperor and translated into modern day scenarios to maintain a healthy body, mind and spirit. Assessment is creative, academic and practical comprising: small tests, a short 500 word discovery assignment, and a reflective journal to encourage you to start living in harmony with a Daoist Internal Art system. The emphasis in this course is YOU! Those individuals starting a clinic will need to maintain 'energetic cleanliness' and protection protocols before you start balancing your patient's energy.
- Cost: £2,400.00. Payable in advance.
- Start Date: NEXT ONE 28/29 September 2019.
- This is not a recreational type of course. If you are a healthcare practitioner this course is recognised as a CPD course.
- How to enrol: Fill in the Contact Form and email your details to us. We will then send you some informal questions which starts the interview process.
- A Syllabus and Welcome Pack will be sent to you shortly after you have enrolled and payment has been received.
- Location details: Nearest train station – Stoke on Trent. A 10 minute taxi drive to Newcastle under Lyme. Nearest Airports – Manchester or Birmingham. Nearest Motorway – M6. London venue is near Regents Park, ten minutes walk from Euston Station.
Clinical Qigong Prescriptions to Support Parkinson's Disease - Two Day Course - Staffordshire 26/27th January 2019.
Be amongst the first Practitioners in the UK to benefit from this short, unique course where Master Anita Mason shares her Clinical Qigong expertise and knowledge. She will share with you simple diagnostic skills from a Chinese Medicine perspective and help you to identify which methods to use to help your patients develop their 'muscle memory' and improve mobility. A brief description as to which Organs are impacted in PD and which Channels are involved will also be identified and demontrated.
- Prerequisite: must be an NHS Practitioner or Western/Eastern Acupuncturist.
- Course Date: Saturday 26th and Sunday 27th January 2019. Times: Saturday 10.00am - 5.00pm. Sunday 10.00am - 4.00pm.
- Cost: £380.00.
- Venue/Location: UK College of Medical Qigong, 66 King Street, Newcastle under Lyme, Staffordshire, ST5 1JB.
- License Agreement/Code of Ethics: After completing the course; completing a set amount of hours, you will be permitted to use our prescriptive exercises within an NHS setting and/or in your own private clinic.
- How to Book a Place: Fill in the Contact Form on our website and email us your details requesting a booking form for Clinical Qigong Prescriptions to Support Parkinson's Disease.
- Places allocated on a strictly first come first served basis.
ADVISE: if you are an existing student, holding a Certificate from the UK College of Medical Qigong, you will have attended regular CPD. During CPD training, updates highlighting the need for change in our educational programme have been discussed at length and agreed with existing students. Many of you have had your qualifications re-validated in keeping with your contracts where you agreed to attend annual CPD. If you haven't attended CPD, your qualification is no longer valid. Don't worry, we know you are busy and we are aware that it is sometimes difficult to keep up. There is still the opportunity to attend the 're-validation' day in February 2019. To date, unless you have an updated Certificate issued in 2018, your contracts still stand and remain legally binding! No-one is qualified to attend or instruct any member of the public with a medical condition. No-one is qualified to teach/instruct other insructors or Pratitioners. Thank you for respecting the way we work.