Clinical Qigong to Support Chronic Conditions - LONDON - 2 Day Course - 13 April and 8 June (Part 2) 2019.
- The Clinical Qigong for Chronic Conditions Course consists of 2 days which are taught over two weekends. Saturdays: 10.00am - 5.00pm.
- Overview: Clinical Qigong is a useful tool for chronic conditions. Note: you will know how to evaluate whether a person has an Excess or Deficient constitution from a Chinese Medicine perspective before you apply for this course. Equally, you will be a Western Medicine Practitioner with the ability to diagnose chronic conditions. In order to qualify you must attend the second one day Clinical Qigong for Chronic Conditions Course with the UK College of Medical Qigong; log an allocated amount of personal practice (home cultivation) before a Certificate is issued. The Clinical Qigong for Chronic Conditions Course recaps the information given on the general workshop, along with a detailed discussion as to how to set up prescriptions in your clinic.
- Cost: £380.00 (2 days). Payable in advance.
- Time: 10.00am - 5.30pm.
- Start Date: Saturday 13th April 2019.
- License to Practice and Qualification: our Principal Teacher is also an experienced Acupuncturist and Master of Medical Qigong. She has a wealth of experience in the business aspect of Qigong and you will therefore benefit from her successful clinical model. She won a National Award for NHS initiative in the Falls Prevention arena, (PD, MS, ME) and will openly share the findings. Equally she has outstanding success in the field of Fertility. This qualification will NOT permit you to teach individuals to be Medical Qigong or Qigong Practitioners, Instructors or Teachers. A designated area will be agreed as part of your contract.
- Upon completion of the Course you will be legible to obtain insurance.
- How to Book a Place: Fill in the Contact form and email us your details requesting a booking form for the Clinical Qigong for Chronic Conditions Course.
- Places allocated on a strictly first come first served basis.
- Note: Please discuss with us if you have a medical condition.
- Location Details: Regents Park, London - Nearest tube station Regents Park; Warren Street.
ADVISE: if you are an existing student, holding a Certificate from the UK College of Medical Qigong, you will have attended regular CPD. During CPD training, updates highlighting the need for change in our educational programme have been discussed at length and agreed with existing students. Many of you have had your qualifications re-validated in keeping with your contracts where you agreed to attend annual CPD. If you haven't attended CPD, your qualification is no longer valid. Don't worry, we know you are busy and we are aware that it is sometimes difficult to keep up. There is still the opportunity to attend the 're-validation' day in February 2019. To date, unless you have an updated Certificate issued in 2018, your contracts still stand and remain legally binding! No-one is qualified to attend or instruct any member of the public with a medical condition. No-one is qualified to teach/instruct other insructors or Pratitioners. Thank you for respecting the way we work.