Mindfulness Course and the NEW Daoist Mindfulness Instructor Course (Meditation in Movement) - LONDON
The NHS describes Mindfulness as an 'awareness of ourselves and the world around us.' It claims that the practice of Mindfulness can improve wellbeing; increasingly recognised as an effective way to reduce stress. When we engage in Mindfulness we can improve the quality of our lives as we become fully present. It is widely known that Mindfulness has its roots in Buddhism. The UK College of Medical Qigong has initiated a NEW Mindfulness Course from a Daoist perspective - an ancient Chinese exercise that combines the principle of meditation techniques and breathing to promote self-development and spirituality. What makes our course unique is that movement is involved.
You might lead a hectic life and want to find some quiet time so that you can enjoy being in the moment more. Equally, you might be a Qigong student hoping to deepen your own practice by integrating Respiratory and Mental DaoYin teachings.
Who can enrol on the Mindfulness Qigong Courses?
Any member of the public. You do not have to be an existing student at the UK College of Medical Qigong. The courses deliver some theory, but are fun packed with practical meditations you can take home and apply to your life. The Mindfulness Courses are there to facilitate anyone wanting to reduce stress levels, find calm and tranquillity. There are two types of courses available; the Mindfulness Course which is for the general public or anyone wanting to further their ability to cultivate their own energy; the Mindfulness Instructor Course which is open to the general public and anyone wishing to Instruct Mindfulness to small groups, in schools etc.
Mindfulness Respiratory Dao Yin
- Dates: Next one Saturday 15 September 2018 - STAFFORDSHIRE
- Time: 10.00am - 4.30pm.
- Cost: £190.00 payable in advance.
- Details: if our physical structure is correctly aligned we can then develop Respiratory Dao Yin (Tu Gu Na Xin). The emphasis is to 'expel the old and draw in the new.' You will learn Daoist Breathing Techniques; learn methods to facilitate Breath Awareness; learn Respiratory Tonification and Respiratory Purgation and learn some Respiratory Prescriptions.
Mindfulness Course Mental Dao Yin (public) - must have completed Respiratory Dao Yin Course
- Dates: Next one Saturday 29 September 2018 - Regents Park - LONDON.
- Time: Saturday 10.00am - 12.30
- Cost: £110.00.
- Description: Daoist mystics, Shamens and Buddhist Priests would all use the power of the Mind for healing, enlightenment and to control the Five Elements. Learn three techniques to train the physical, energetic and spiritual mind; learn meditation and Shengong exercises and Visualisation skills.
Mindfulness Instructor Course (Meditation in Movement) - consisting of the two courses outlined above: Mindfulness Course Respiratory Dao Yin Part 1 and Mindfulness Course Mental Dao Yin Part 2
- Dates: Part 1 - Saturday 15 September 2018 - STAFFORDSHIRE & Part 2 - Saturday 29 September 2018.
- Times: Part 1 - Saturday 10.00am - 4.30pm. Part 2 - Saturday 10.00am - 4.30pm.
- Cost: £380.00 payable in advance.
- In addition you will be supplied with our successful business model as to how to set up in business and market 'Mindfulness' in small groups, in schools, village halls and community settings. This includes buzz words for advertising, graphics, facebook and website usage, posters and how to cost your classes and make a profit.