Ren Wu Zang – July – 2019
Feel drained at the end of your clinical day?
Frightened of being ill because you are self-employed and can’t afford time off?
All Acupuncturists and Healthcare Professionals should learn Ren (Man) Wu (Five) Zang (Organs). It was originally taught to Medical Qigong Therapy Doctors in the Chinese hospitals before entering a clinical environment. This is one of the oldest Shamanistic Meditation techniques from the Ming Dynasty, specifically used to protect the Five Yin Organs by calling upon the Celestial Animals.
As Practitioners we are advised to use this meditation whenever we feel the need for energetic protection. However, practicing on a daily basis (before clinic) enables us to call upon the Animals instantly which sharpens our focus and affords more energy in our Clinical work. Being mindful of the Chinese philosophy associated with the archetypal energy of the animals makes this an extremely powerful meditation. It is so nice not to feel drained at the end of a clinical day. It is imperative as a health care practitioner to tend our own Qi before we serve others. What you will learn:-
- An energetic reset technique to help balance you when you need.
- ‘Ren Wu Zang’ and ‘Old Man Healing Sounds’ to help clear the invasion of pathogenic Qi. Both prescriptions protect YOU against Toxic Qi in your daily lives.
- Date: July 2019
- Cost: £210.00; payable in advance.
- Time: 10.00am – 4.30pm.
- How to Book a Place: Fill in the Contact Form and email us your details requesting a booking form for Ren Wu Zang.
- Places allocated on a strictly first come first served basis.